2023 Triple-P Golf Tournament
CornerFocus cordially invites you to tee off at the 1st Annual Triple-P Golf Tournament held at the premiere Club at Brookstone on August 23, 2023.
Each golfer plays 18 holes of golf and includes a cart, lunch, door prizes, boxing memorabilia auction, 1st and 2nd place, longest drive and closest to pin awards.
Proceeds are applied to the CornerFocus ‘Triple-P’ program. Helping at-risk youth athletes Prepare for success, Protecting them physically, and Performing to their full potential.
Registration Deadline: August 9, 2023
We will honor all groups that are purchased together. Please list the golfer names and emails during checkout.
Special Guest – Al Bernstein
Al Bernstein is best known to a national audience as the voice of boxing, first for ESPN, and now for Showtime. He has achieved success in television, movies, and as a live stage performer. As Ambassador for CornerFocus, he is passionate about fostering the values of safety and responsibility to next generation’s athletes.
Schedule of Events
- 7:00 am – 8:30 am: Golf registration desk will be open outside of the Pro-Shop. Swag bags and foursome assignments will be given at this time.
- 8:45 am – 9:00 am: Putting contest.
- 9:00 am – 9:15 am: Shotgun Start: Scramble.
- 1:00 pm: Golfers return to the Clubhouse and turn in score cards.
- 1:10 pm – 2:45 pm: Hole lunch and awards celebration.
- 8:30 am – 1:30 pm: Memorabilia Auction (details below)
Golf Committee Co-Chairpersons
Curtis Hunt: (864) 373-1602
Danique Liddell: (917) 349-1705
- $200 Bronze: One (1) golf, brunch ticket, and patron hole sign.
- $350 Driving Range: One (1) golf, brunch ticket, and sign at driving range.
- $450 Brunch: Two (2) golf, brunch tickets, swag bags, signage on brunch table.
- $500 Platinum: Two (2) golf, brunch tickets, swag bags, and acknowledgment on sponsor banner.
- $1,000 Diamond: Three (3) golf, brunch tickets, swag bags, acknowledgment on sponsor banner, golf cart sign, and green sponsorship sign.
- $1,500 Signature: Four (4) golf, brunch tickets, swag bags, acknowledgment on sponsor banner with website address, tee sponsorship sign, special recognition at brunch.
All items come with a certificate of authenticity and brass plate specifying the date and location of signing.
- Tyson Fury autographed Title leather training glove.
- Oscar De La Hoya autographed ProMex leather training glove.
- Gervonta Davis autographed Title leather training glove.
- Errol Spence Jr. autographed UBC leather training glove.
- Roberto Duran autographed Title leather speed bag.
- Thomas Hearns autographed Title leather training glove.
- Larry Holmes autographed Everlast leather training glove.
- Ray Leonard autographed Title mesh boxing boot.
- Marvin Hagler autographed Title leather training glove
We have negotiated special pricing at the beautifully renovated Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall Hotel.
Please Join Us In This Critical Fight!
- Prepare: Education is the primary tool to lift the cycle of poverty. Preparing youth with the skills to manage their physical and mental health, conflict, and finances is key to a successful future.
- Protect: Youth sports programs instill confidence, discipline, and self-respect if done safely. Protective equipment and injury education are essential to building these skills in a safe environment.
- Perform: Youth who perform in athletics have increased cognitive skills, increased academic performance, and are more likely to graduate from high school and attend college.
Your financial support will build the skills and confidence to help break the cycles of poverty and street violence.